DIRECTIONS to properly use the Tommy Toilet Tray®
1. Place the tray on a flat sturdy surface
2. Place toilet in the tray while lining up the toilet bolt holes with the small knobs on the tray
3. Wrap the yellow secure strap around the bottom of the tray and tighten at the top of the toilet
4. Transport toilet once tray is properly secured under toilet “for waste containment”.
5. We recommend sliding the tray along a smooth surface.
DO NOT PICK UP THE TOILET BY HOLDING THE TRAY as it will bend.
Purchase of this products is conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained. Specification of the product are subject to change. TT3, LLC products are designed for specific applications and should not be used for any purpose not expressly set forth in applicable product documentation. Warranties granted by TT3, LLC shall be deemed void for products used for any purpose not expressly intended to be used for. TT3, LLC shall not be liable for any claims or damages arising out of products used in applications not expressly intended to be used for.